Good Robot Special Mention
This week our little Brewery That Could has been featured alongside (exactly) eighteen other beloved Halifax food and drink establishmentsRead more.
REGARDING THE COMMENTARY SURROUNDING THE NCA AT OUR BAR
Recently, a member of the National Citizens Alliance (NCA), a Canadian political party, posted a picture online of some membersRead more.
RobieScope: Film and Beer together as the gods intended
My name is Brent. You might recognize me as your affable neighborhood bartender or maybe the host of Good Robot’sRead more.
Women in Brewing | Top 5 Reasons It’s Harder to Be a Woman Brewer
1. That shit is heavy! A full bag of grain is 55lbs. A 50L keg weighs up to 140 lbs,Read more.
Pissing in Bars | The importance of single-stall bathrooms
Why do we want single-stall bathrooms? I believe that if you serve people beverages that make them have to piss,Read more.
Women in Brewing | Musings from a Woman in Brewing
If I’m honest, whenever I am asked to do an interview, or give my perspective or opinion on the “issue”Read more.
Women in Brewing | Bettering Our Industry
What I’ve Learned Hi everybody! It’s Kelly, your friendly neighbourhood BetaBrew Manager. I’ve been in this business for a littleRead more.
Beer Cans vs Bottles | 3 Facts about Canned Beer
If you’re anything like me, you’re an idiot. And idiots believe anything their Uncle Charlie tells ’em. Like the timeRead more.
Beer Recipes | Whipped Cream & Ribs for your Gluttonous Lifestyle
We here at Good Robot know you don’t get enough beer in your weekly diet. That’s why we’re happy toRead more.
- Good Robot Special MentionJuly 29, 2019
- REGARDING THE COMMENTARY SURROUNDING THE NCA AT OUR BARJune 25, 2019
- RobieScope: Film and Beer together as the gods intendedDecember 8, 2018
- Women in Brewing | Top 5 Reasons It’s Harder to Be a Woman BrewerMarch 5, 2018
- Pissing in Bars | The importance of single-stall bathroomsMarch 2, 2018